made of silicone
|3,5 x 16 – 19 units||ds screw pack|
|2,9 x 16 – 3 units||ds7 screw pack|
- Сhoose a suitable place for your ventilator ensuring that there are no obstructions above or below the deck.
- Using DS7 as a template mark and cut hole through deck / roof / hatch.
DS7 requires cutting to length prior to assembly. Place DS7 in the hole and measure and mark so that 1 or 2 mm extends below roof.
- Trial fit DS1 and DS7 and screw into position. Ensure that they fit correctly before proceeding.
- Remove DS1 and refit using a suitable marine sealant, wait until the sealant hardens.
Ensure that the floating balls and the housings for the free floating balls are clear of debris and excess sealant.
- Fit O-rings.
- Complete assembly by fitting DS2 and DS3.
- Do not forget to place DS4 into position and screw to DS5 before fitting DS3.